About Laredo Construction
Laredo Construction was established in 1981 primarily to provide offshore construction and maintenance services to the oil and gas industry in the Gulf of Mexico. The company provides experienced and dependable project management and has expanded its offshore and onshore operations to include the following:
- Fabrication and installation of marine structures including platforms, decks, well protectors, riser protectors, boat landings, navigation aids, artificial reefs, docks, piling, etc.
- Installation, Maintenance, and Modifications of all types of offshore and marine structures
- Hook-Up and fabrication of drilling, production marine and plant facilities
- Removal and Salvage of all types of offshore marine structures
- Installation and Removal of caissons, flowlines, pipelines, piling, etc.
- Liftboat and Derrick Barge Services
- Heavy Lift Services
- Dock and Crane Services
- Ship & vessel repairs
- Vessel/barge salvage and wreck removal
- Well emergency response
The established reputation of Laredo Construction has to a large extent been due to the international experience of its management team. Under their direction projects have been completed in the North Sea, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and North and South America. These projects have ranged in scope from innovative front-end design to the management and construction of major installations where contracts exceed $100 million.
Laredo Construction has performed services for the United States Government and a large number of major and independent oil companies operating in the Gulf of Mexico. In over forty years of operation, Laredo has earned an enviable reputation for completing projects on time and within budget.