About Laredo Construction
Laredo Construction was established in 1981 primarily to provide offshore construction and maintenance services to the oil and gas industry in the Gulf of Mexico. The company provides experienced and dependable project management and has expanded its offshore and onshore operations to include the following:
- Fabrication and installation of marine structures including platforms, decks, well protectors, riser protectors, boat landings, navigation aids, artificial reefs, docks, piling, etc.
- Installation, Maintenance, and Modifications of all types of offshore and marine structures
- Hook-Up and fabrication of drilling, production marine and plant facilities
- Removal and Salvage of all types of offshore marine structures
- Installation and Removal of caissons, flowlines, pipelines, piling, etc.
- Liftboat and Derrick Barge Services
- Heavy Lift Services
- Dock and Crane Services
- Ship & vessel repairs
- Vessel/barge salvage and wreck removal
- Well emergency response
- Artificial Reef Manufacturing